1. Taufik's 305 kph Powerful Smash !!
2. Chong Wei's 15-0 magic againts Simon Santoso
3. Taufik's backhand smash
4. Amazing back hand return by Taufik
5. Great Defend by Lee Chong Wei
6. Peter Gade's trick shot
7. Taufik's backhand magic
8. Longest Rally (1 min 08 sec) - mix doubles
9. Longest Rally (57 sec) - men doubles
10. Lin Dan's deceptive shot
Peter Gade's badminton tips
1. Backhand Defence
1. Lee chong wei vs Taufik
Singapore Open :
Fu HF & Cai Yun vs Candra Wijaya & Tony Gunawan
Peter Gade at Singapore Open
Taufik & Chong Wei are good friends
1. Fastest Smash World record
- Who : Fu haifeng (China)
- When : 2005 (at Sudirman Cup)
- What : 332 km/h (206 mph)
2. Fastest Smash World Record for Single Event
- Who : Taufik Hidayat(Indonesia)
- When : 2007
- What : 305 km/h (189 mph)
Watch the smash record now !!!
- The full length of the badminton court is 13.4 metres (44 ft)
- The full width of the court is 6.1 metres (20 ft)
- In singles, the width is reduced to 5.18 metres (17 ft)
- The service courts are marked by a centre line dividing the width of the court, and by a short service line at a distance of 1.98 metres (6.5 ft) from the net.
- In doubles, the service court is also marked by a long service line, which is 0.78 metres (2 ft 6 inch) from the back boundary.
- The net is 1.55 metres (5 ft 1 inch) high at the edges and 1.524 metres (5 ft) high in the centre.
Badminton Courts measurement for doubles event